That's all Folks! is the famous slogan for Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies cartoons, from 1930 to present.
The Looney Tunes Show versionEdit
In The Looney Tunes Show, features a WB shield on a red background, and it opens to a Looney Tune, or a none Looney Tune:
- In "Best Friends", "Members Only", "The Jailbird and Jailbunny", "The Fish and Visitors", "Reunion", "Casa de Calma" and "Eligible Bachelors" Porky Pig appears after the credits saying his famous line, "Th-Th-Th-That's all Folks!".
- In "Monster Talent" Daffy Duck appears after the credits saying, "You're welcome".
- In "Devil Dog" the Tasmanian Devil appears after the credits saying, "Budd zippeth!".
- In "The Foghorn Leghorn Story" Foghorn Leghorn appears after the credits saying, "That's I say... that's I say... Uh... What do I say, Carol?".
- In "Peel of Fortune" Bugs Bunny appears after the credits saying his classic line, "And dat's de end!".
- In "Double Date" a confused Lola Bunny appears after the credits saying, "That's all what? What are folks? He's crazy!".
- In "To Bowl or Not to Bowl" Mac and Tosh appears after the credits and both says, "That's all Folks!", and then argues over who's gonna say it first.
- In "Newspaper Thief" Granny appears after the credits saying "Is this the bathroom?", and Daffy (offscreen) shouts out, "No, go home!".
- In "Bugs & Daffy Get a Job" Dr. Weisberg appears after the credits saying "On a final note: Kids, don't forget to eat your brocoli, it's good for you!".
- In "That's My Baby" Porky appears again saying "Th-Th-Th-That's all", then stopped and realized that he should've not ate those artichoke poppers, he ate at Tutty's.
- In "Sunday Night Slice" Speedy Gonzales appears after the credits saying "See you later, friends!" in spanish.
- In "The DMV" Lola appears again saying "That's all Folks!" in slick tone.
- In "Off Duty Cop" Leslie Hunt (as Steve St. James) appears after the credits saying "That's all Folks!".
- In the two Looney Tunes cartoons "Hare Tonic" and "Baseball Bugs", featuring Bugs taking Porky's place saying "And that's the end!", he also says that in the The Looney Tunes Show episode, "Peel of Fortune".
- In the Tiny Toon Adventures episode "Hero Hamton", is where at the end Porky gives permission for Hamton to say his famous line, so Buster and Babs gets Porky's drum that says, "TINY TOONS" at the top, and Hamton says Porky's famous line, "Th-Th-Th-That's all Folks!".
- In the classic merrie melodies cartoon "Box Office Bunny" Sam and Daffy appear and flee away paniced from the screen after the text starts writing itself as Bugs bunny appears and says "And That's all Folks. After that there was a second of silence before the slogan fades out.
- On some cartoons during the "The end" logo there was an audio clip of Porky saying Th-Th-Th-That's all Folks This was seen up until the late 1940s.